iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My new helper around the mill

Started by sawmillhand, September 13, 2013, 09:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maple flats

I also got a new helper, but it was no surprise, it came with an inconvenient attachment, a payment book ;D
I have quick change forks on the front and a weight box on the back.

logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

sawmillhand

Maple 

that rig is very nice. After i have used mine i think i should have picked out a cab with some Ac  ;D .
1990 woodmizer LT40 Hyd  2004 Ford F350 Flatbed. Plenty of tractors.

maple flats

That was one of the major features I wanted. The older I get, the less I can take the heat. I have very little issue with cold, but heat shuts me right down. I like working in 15-25 degrees F far better than in 80+, and 90 makes me move inside in the AC, now I can keep going! :)
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Thank You Sponsors!