iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What its worth...

Started by Ever Green, June 22, 2006, 08:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ever Green

Might  have a chance for a Timberjack 240A...What would it be worth?  I know thats a loaded question knowing that you guys have not seen it but in good condition...what would it be worth?  Just looking for a starting point...chained all around...nasty ones...have some nasty tines on them...would probably need new cable ...looks in good condition...thanks for the help...
Vince

David_c

Good way for you to get idea is go to www.machinerytrader.com look up the 240 there are many. But they are from what I see 20k plus.

thecfarm

I know I probaly should not stick my nose in,but are you willing and able to work on a skidder?They do require some repairs,more so if it's an older one and someone has really worked it hard.Buyer beware sometimes.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

farmerdoug

Evergreen,  Did you get the skidder or find something else?

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Ever Green

No, I did not...still kind of looking...would have to be a machine that has been cared for...

Vince
Vince

farmerdoug

Sorry,  I did not realize both posts were about the same thing.  I was just wondering as I am getting an older Timberjack that has been sitting that's all.

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Thank You Sponsors!