iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

CTR delimber plumbing

Started by sshier, May 03, 2014, 07:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sshier

I'm looking for advice on pluming up a CTR 550 delimber on my Hood 182.
Its a older hood with lines for the slash table.
The CTR has a electric over hydraulic valve on it with 7 wires.
I'd think I'll just need a supply and return from the loader.
The delimber is a stand alone it has two large hoses and a few smaller 1/2 inch lines. Previous owner
thought these were for ground saw and I would just need to hook up the two large hoses for supply, return and figure out the wiring.
any info would really help thanks.

sshier

Here is some pics and I'll try and get some more

beenthere

How about some commentary to go along with your pics.  Hard to know just what you are trying to feature in each one... (go to the post and click on "modify" upper right and then add the wording... click on "Preview" to verify it is where you want it).

thanks
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

kiko

Not sure if that valve is factory with that bracket it appears to set to run with a power beyond valve. So how many sections are in the valve and where do the hoses in picture hook up on delimber.? Where is the accumulator bottle .?

sshier

Ok there are five lines the two big lines go to the hydraulic valve it has five circuts. One hose goes to the accumulator which by chance also works the knives another goes to the top of the valve bank belive for relief valves. The last one goes up towards the saw i think.

Thank You Sponsors!