iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Help me find older thread

Started by Todd Tittle, November 17, 2007, 03:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Tittle

Hi guys and gals.  First I'd like to say hi to everyone and thank all of you for this great website.  The amount of useful information here is endless.  I have been lurking  I mean reading for the last year.  Every question I've had so far has been easily found doing a search or through daily reading of the forums.  Anyway I don't have a sawmill to call my own yet.  Sometime soon, so hopefully then I can try to contribute with the knowledge I've gained. 

My question is can someone help me find the thread that was going on about the time of the "great crash".  I thought it was called "Any part time carpenters".  It talked about using some or all of your wood and instead of selling it retail building/making something with it.  There was a member here that makes sheds and talked about his experiences building sheds and even a link to his website.  Hope this is enough information.  If not I will add a few more details if this is not enough.

Thanks Todd

thecfarm

There is a search there too by the way.I think this is it

https://forestryforum.com/board2/index.php?topic=337.0

Any other sawyers turned capenters.I just put in shed and this is what came up for your infor.Glad you have joined us.Welcome to the forum.Good luck looking for a sawmill.Let us know when you get one.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Todd Tittle

Thanks thecfarm,  I guess I gust over looked it when I did a search.

Todd

Thank You Sponsors!