iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ditch Witch sidekick - capabilities?

Started by Saki, January 06, 2008, 07:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saki

Greetings and good Sunday night. Ran across an old piece of equipment I am interested in that I have no experience with, but looks like it might have a lot of potential. Its a ditch witch " sidekick ". Looks kinda like an overgrown bobkat, has a bucket on the front, and a small backhoe on the rear. Could envision it being really handy around the farm, and a jewel to load logs with. Anybody had any experience with this type of machine? Only thing I could find on it to say anything about model # was what looked like " 1025 " on one of the front bucket arms. Any help greatly appreciated. Steve

Furby

There's one listed on ebay, but it don't offer any specs.
Google came up with one other hit over at Iron Planet, but you have to be a registered user to take a look, and I'm not.

Ironwood

you would think if it's a Ditch Witch it would be well built?

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Saki

Yep, ironwood, that was my thought as well. I know that some of the old trenchers and stuff had good old 4 cyl. Wisconsin power plants. Got to admit I didn't nose around this one all that much as the owner wasn't around. Still hoping to reach 'em about it, but thought I would get some input before I went too far. Thanks for the replies, Steve

Corley5

It should have lots of potential for hydraulics  8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Don_Papenburg

O what the heck buy it and if it works out that will be great if not someone else would like to have it . Just make him throw in the for sale sign
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Thank You Sponsors!