iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Visitors from Remsen

Started by Chuck White, October 05, 2013, 07:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

I had a couple of Forestry Forum visitors from Remsen, NY a couple of days ago.

Unfortunately I wasn't home, I was out on a sawjob, but my wife had a good visit with them and they dropped off a couple of goodies to read!

Suggestion:  When Forestry Forum members contact another member please leave your "screen name" (the name you use on the Forum) so the one you are contacting will know who you are!

In my case, I'm not sure, only suspect who the visitors were!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Maybe your visitor will reveal himself.   :)

I am collecting the "Goodwill" contributions.  It can be interesting to say the least trying to match FF names with real names.    ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

two-legged-sawmill

Hello Chuck, I got to confess it was an oversite! My wife was getting tired of looking at all the beautiful colored leaves that we started our trip on. After 66 years I am aware of her signals! I am sorry to have missed you and would have continue to Pierpont where you were sawing.
Your wife offer to take us, mighty nice of her. Anyhow when we got to back Harrisville, we stopped at a nice little resturant, new to us and got recharged. I was headed for 11-B near Malone, but it would have made too long a trip
, maybe next time we will connect. Dan Sr.
"There are no secrets to success. It is the results of preperation, hard work, and learning from failures"

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Quote from: thecfarm on October 05, 2013, 09:52:37 PM
Was you right Chuck?

Not exactly, I had narrowed it down to 4 or 5,  Dan was one of the five!

Well anyways, thanks for stopping by Dan!

Nice foliage trip, I took a trip once when I was stationed in Rome, went from Rome and through Inlet, then made a loop back to Rome!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!