iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New mill owner

Started by FlackvilleFarms, August 07, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlackvilleFarms

TH 30H. Saw has a 20hp onan. looking for any and all info available. Any links would be much appreciated for parts and manuals. This is my first mill and i have never been around them before. I have a healthy respect for woods equipment. I am a mechanic and fabricator by trade as well so i believe i should be able to figure it out. With that said though i would greatly appreciate any tips or tricks that are available.

Thanks in advance.

SawyerTed

Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure someone with experience with your machine will answer soon.
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, FlackvilleFarms!

Where are you located, name sounds familiar!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

FlackvilleFarms

Folks.

Can you point me to the proper threads where i could locate a factory log turner or debarker. If not maybe links to DIY ones. I would like to go hydraulic with the turner as my mill has a system already.

Thanks again.

47sawdust

At the top of the page is a rectangular ''search'' box.Type in Timberharvester sawmill or a variation and that should get you started.You probably would get more responses by starting another post with TH in it.
Welcome and good luck
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Thank You Sponsors!