iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

trail culvert reccomendations?

Started by Jeff, April 28, 2021, 09:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Quote from: mike_belben on May 23, 2021, 01:01:13 AM
 Camera catch you takin a dirt nap in the first pic?   Ya OK?
That's Jeff's way to get into it, head first, or at least back first. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Yikes!!!
Looks good. 
I am a still hauling rocks up into the bog. Hope to take a bucket load up this morning. One bucket a day does add up.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

HemlockKing

Quote from: Walnut Beast on May 07, 2021, 05:30:07 PM
When you do have your own trails to drive on they are fantastic to use and just a joy to ride on
I've gotten to the point where I don't need to drive to town in the truck to "go for a drive", just
Hop on the atv and not even leave my own land, it's great, and it still feels like I "got out and about" and seen some stuff 
A1

Jeff

Yea, im fine. Itll be in the video. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Absolutely, problem solved !!!   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Nebraska

Yep looks like you got that beat!

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

woodroe

Looks good, high and dry. Should last a long time. 
Nice to see time lapse images of the project.
Skidding firewood with a kubota L3300.

Jeff

Quote from: woodroe on May 24, 2021, 06:17:08 AM
Looks good, high and dry. Should last a long time.
Nice to see time lapse images of the project.
Ive put a video together for the behind the forum channel, but no way to upload it from here. Tammy got internet here a couple weeks ago,but itis dsl and we are at the end of the line, plus I think the upload is throttled to near nothing It takes a couple minutes just to upload a photo to the forum. Were heDed back south this morning though.

Jeff

This project is in the books guys, thanks for all the help. I figured you wont see this unless I posted it here as only about .001% of members subscribed for notifications of new videos from the  behind the forum channel. How about some newbies?
Using our Logrite Tools log arch to build a corduroy trail. - YouTube

Old Greenhorn

Nicely done Jeff and Tammy. That's a lot of work and a lot of material moved. Man I would love to get me one of them arches one day. I laughed when you said you had left your cant hooks at home, then I realized that I spent my day loading up the truck and trailer for mushroom log harvesting tomorrow and my cant hook is still standing in the corner by the shop door instead of in the truck. I don't expect to need it, but it does me no good if it's sitting in the shop. So thanks for that. :D 
 Great project with years of fine results to enjoy.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Thank You Sponsors!