iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Big Bob

Started by Bruno of NH, June 06, 2022, 03:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mbunten

Mascoma St in Lebanon? I'm in Canaan if you ever need a hand.  
Carpenter, furniture and cabinet making. Maple sugaring, Christmas trees, seasonal firefighter and prescribed fire crew member, USDA Forest Service, NH-WMF

1970 JD350 with forestry package, JD 2038R with grapple and Igland 3501 winch. Stihl and Husky saws

Bruno of NH

Quote from: Mbunten on June 10, 2022, 10:17:38 AM
Mascoma St in Lebanon? I'm in Canaan if you ever need a hand.  
Yes Sir
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Wlmedley

I always heard hard work never hurt anyone but I strongly disagree.Looking around at my age I see people who have always had it easy still getting around pretty good while I can't hardly get out of bed in the morning.I always thought in retirement I would be able to do what I wanted to do for a change but my body keeps fighting me.
Bill Medley WM 126-14hp , Husky372xp ,MF1020 ,Homemade log arch,Yamaha Grizzly 450,GMC2500,Oregon log splitter

beenthere

So do it now, don't wait.  8)

Bodies are not created equally, and I don't do at 83 what I could easily do 20 years ago. 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Wlmedley

Your right! Just like Forest Gump said "life is like a box of chocolates,you never know what you will get.
Bill Medley WM 126-14hp , Husky372xp ,MF1020 ,Homemade log arch,Yamaha Grizzly 450,GMC2500,Oregon log splitter

Bruno of NH

I finally have Big Bob's fuel system sorted out and running good.
Next the hydraulic leak , power wash the rad and put a new valve cover gasket on.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

petefrom bearswamp

I have always heard pretty good things about bobcat.
Sounds like you are gaining ground fast Bruno. Keep at it my friend.
Hard work never hurt anyone?
I beg to differ. at my advanced age I have wrecked both shoulders, had a hip replaced twice, MAKOplasties on both knees, and a bunch of other sort of minor orthopedic surgeries.
All as a result of working hard (but maybe not smart)
I can still work pretty hard for a half day then comes a cold beer, lunch and a nap in my recliner.
Bruno I admire your pluck keeping at it.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

barbender

What did the issue end up being with the fuel system, Bruno?
Too many irons in the fire

Bruno of NH

Rebuilt the lift pump
Some new lines
Rebuilt injection pump
The last hard thing was a stripped bolt on the filter housing.
My hired help that runs it , is barred from working on it . He thinks he's helping me , but strips or breaks something every time he touches it.
He means we'll but lacks the mechanical touch.

Satamax

Quote from: Bruno of NH on July 21, 2022, 06:17:59 AM
Rebuilt the lift pump
Some new lines
Rebuilt injection pump
The last hard thing was a stripped bolt on the filter housing.
My hired help that runs it , is barred from working on it . He thinks he's helping me , but strips or breaks something every time he touches it.
He means we'll but lacks the mechanical touch.
Hi Bruno.
Well, on my crane's perkins (4.236t) I replaced the lift pump, by an electric one. Facet square body type. It makes bleeding the fuel system far easier. HTH
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

Satamax

So Bruno.  How's big bob faring lately? 
French CD4 sawmill. Latil TL 73. Self moving hydraulic crane. Iveco daily 4x4 lwb dead as of 06/2020. Replaced by a Brimont TL80 CSA.

Bruno of NH

It been power washed sitting on blocks waiting on us to look for the hydraulic leak and put a new valve cover gasket on it.
Hopefully next week we can work on it.
I'm using a John deere wheel loader it's to big for the way my mill yard is laid out.

Satamax

Good luck with the leak! 

Bruno of NH

Looks how's back and has a new friend 

barbender

Great to see ya, Bob! Who's his buddy?😊
Too many irons in the fire

Jim_Rogers

Looks like little John. :D

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Bruno of NH

It's a mustang 442 
It needs a skid steer quick coupler welded on and it will be used for the small logs .
It's in good shape

711ac

Mustang = Gehl.
Good machines. 👍

alco424

Quote from: Bruno of NH on April 20, 2023, 01:06:08 PM
It's a mustang 442
It needs a skid steer quick coupler welded on and it will be used for the small logs .
It's in good shape
I'd call her Sally....just saying. ;D

Thank You Sponsors!