iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How was the trip?

Started by Kevin, July 01, 2002, 04:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Jeff, was that you I saw coming back from the WM party towing nothing but fresh air behind your vehicle?
Who won it?

Jeff

Last I saw, my mill was following home a gentleman from North Carolina. ;)

Bibbyman will be posting pictures of the winner. I guess I'll have to get mine the old fashion way. Wait for Santa.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

Here is a picture of the winner (on right) of the LT30 given away at the Wood-Mizer party.  Sorry I didn't record the gentleman's name.  But he had a permanent smile! :)

Here is Jeff of Wood-Mizer trying to explain to the Arkansawyer that Larry Gatlin is not going to sing Lynyrd Skynyrd songs so he may as well just set down and quit yelling out to sing "Sweet Home Alabama".

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

I hope Tom or Bib can remember some of the comics jokes that opened for Larry Gatlin. I was so busy laughing I forgot to remember any of them. I do however remember several of Arkansawyers stories.  I just gotta meet Granny.

Kevin_H.

Was this before or after Arky and Bib was told they were legends? That may be why she is laughing. :D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

J Beyer

Try this joke from the comedian on someone, and it will only work if there is a stairway next to the elevator:

Enter an elevator on the second floor, walk into the elevator and DO NOT turn to face the door if there are other people in there.  Press buttons for two consecutive floors.  At the first floor you pressed, walk straight back without turning around and keep looking in until the doors close.  Quickly run up to the next floor and when the doors open you say, " You were talking about me, weren't you?"

JB
"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

DanG

That'd be ok, Level, but those folks would be long gone by the time I could run up a flight of stairs. :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Hey guys, keep your nametags from Wood-Mizer cause apparently somebody thinks they are worth something. At least somebody is trying to auction one and a "Rare" Wood Mizer toy sawmill on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1745784359

:D :D :D :D :D

Gordon

Jeff I took a quick look and this has your name written all over it. That is if you wanted to keep running a circle saw. ;)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1743848101

Now for the band route then this would be the ticket.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1746023513

Kevin// Towing nothing but fresh air. Now that was classic! :D

Gordon

Jeff

macurtis

:) :) :)  I had a great time at the W-M shindig. It was great meeting Jeff, Bibbyman, Arkansawyer, Tom, and Woodman.
I don't know for sure but Jeff had that far away look in his eye.
I think he is trying to figure out a way to have one of those
W-M sawmills. Come on Jeff fess up.

Gordon

Ah ha, macurtis gave you away Jeff, fess up we wont tell anyone it's safe, honest.

The only stopping me from owning a manual bandmill, is not enough pocket jingle. But it will come it time.

Gordon

Jeff

You don't know how close you are Mike. I am sick of punching the clock and watching my work reap the rewards for someone else without my sharing.

Tammy and I have been discussing this week on how we might manage it.

macurtis

:)Jeff, I saw the look on your face. When I got back home
lined up job on the way home. Tuesday and today
until about three o'clock I was set up under two big red Oak
trees, way down in a pasture just me , helper and the cows.
Milled 1500bf of oak and 1500 pine. That wood-mizer with
my patio umbrella sure looks good.

ARKANSAWYER

I went to buy a tractor so I could move larger logs and whacks of lumber.  The sales man told me to go home and tell the wife that I had bought the tractor and that it would be ready tomorrow.  If she threw me out to call him and the deal was off.  If I was still at home in the morning call him and we would do the deal.  Seems it is easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
  Jeff's blood is turning Orange for he has seen the light and it said Wood-Mizer! 8)  It was quite a party.
  I came home and sawed one log that made 700 bdft and I have several 4/4 x  25 x12'  oak boards.  Man what a week!
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Jeff

ARKANSAWYER, was that the big ole log you had on your camera that we were goona blow up? Did I miss out on a boom?

woodman

I'm still in Indy won't be home till next week  ( i miss my  Wood mizer)
Jim Cripanuk

DanG

Well, that'll lurn ya, durn ya. Next time(2022), do the vacation thang BEE-4 tha Woodmizer party, then ya kin git all pumped up an' go straight home ta separate some wood fibers. 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!