iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Log Splitter

Started by brettl, March 30, 2014, 11:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassman_48

Bretti,
I sold a twister log splitter to a couple that own a fireplace shop in Northern Michigan a couple of years ago.  They havent done any more firewood since last fall.  I borrowed the splitter last fall to do some big logs and she told me to just hold on to it until she decides if she wants to sell it or not.  It has about a 9 hp honda motor, a log lift and adjustable 4-way wedge (not hydraulic) They are about 4 grand new (timberwolf was about 6900) and timberwolfs had a hydraulic wedge.  You can go to the twister site and look at their machines to get an idea of what they look like.  www.twister_industries.com  or www.allthingsfirewood.com  he has been having a lot of trouble with his website.  You could maybe google twister log splitters also if you want to see what they look like.  Its worth mid 2 grand range if you have an interest I will pursue further.  I also have a good friend that sells Oregon log splitters and he has good luck with them.  I think they are close to 2 grand new.  good luck,,,,ed

Thank You Sponsors!