iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Texas timber frame

Started by logman, November 25, 2014, 12:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

logman

Here are some exterior and interior pictures of the frame we put up in Texas this summer.

LT40HD, 12' ext, 5105 JD tractor, Genie GTH5519 telehandler
M&K Timber Works

logman

I messed up and put a couple of the pictures on twice but couldn't figure out how to edit it.

www.mktimberworks.com
LT40HD, 12' ext, 5105 JD tractor, Genie GTH5519 telehandler
M&K Timber Works

Jim_Rogers

Quote from: logman on November 25, 2014, 12:21:37 PM
I messed up and put a couple of the pictures on twice but couldn't figure out how to edit it.

www.mktimberworks.com

I fixed it for you.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Texas Ranger

Throw back to Texas architecture.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

woodjunky

I like it alot. I would think metal roof in texas would look like hand forged after a few of your storms........ I forget Texas is like 1000 miles long and has everything from beach to desert. But my northern mind has it figured that Texas is where our thunderstorms are born...
After getting caught in one that formed right above my head, and got us good:) Built a nice log home in Alpine. Went to big bend for a hike. About 10 years ago. It was a 100 degrees and cooking me on the hike there. And then i found an arrowhead. Looking down i didnt see the boomers forming overhead until the cold air come down from the jet stream and froze us! We headed back and the hail got us before we made it. Managed to find some cover in small canyon type washout... but dang!!! We dont get that stuff up here

What kind of wood is that mantle?

beenthere

QuoteManaged to find some cover in small canyon type washout...

Right where a flash flood can occur in seconds during a thunderstorm?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!