iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

wood chipper

Started by Polly, January 20, 2007, 07:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polly

8) 8)  has anyone got a wallenstein bx 62 wood chipper i got one ordered and i was wondering if they done a good job or not and size chips they made :P :P 8)

Fla._Deadheader

Seems like yer questions are a little late ???   I'd a found that out first ??
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Polly

8) 8)  it appears no one has one , their is not any around here the spec. appeared good guess i will find out i like supprises the mfg, is usa  least i dont have to read chineese to learn how to operate it  :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8)

Kevin

The 6"capacity is a little on the small side but it looks like a decent unit.

leweee

Quote from: Polly on January 21, 2007, 09:07:58 AM
8) 8)  it appears no one has one , their is not any around here the spec. appeared good guess i will find out i like supprises the mfg, is usa  least i dont have to read chineese to learn how to operate it  :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8)
Actually the company manufactures them in CANUCKISTAN (a little known country to the north of usa) ;D
http://www.embmfg.com/pdfcatalog.html
in the heart of mennonite country. ;D
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

farmerdoug

You better make sure when they say needed horsepower it does not mean real horses. ::) :D :D :D :D

French is close to Chinese isn't it. ??? :D :D :D

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

isawlogs

I resemble that remark  ::) ;D :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Polly

8) :-[ :-[ :-[ :( :(  i just dont know what i am going to do , i cant read french ,i got the 60 horses and no hay thanks for the address to wallensteins web site 8) 8) ::) ::)

isawlogs

Polly,
    with your french problem ... I can help . Send me a IM  ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Furby

Better yet Polly, give him a call! ;D

Polly

8) 8) thanks for the offer ,you would have a lot of trouble, being i am from eastern ky ,i dont know how to speek good hillbelly english , but if youall ever pass through here drop by and set aspell  come southeast along the licken river from newport ky take the left fork above falmouth .bout 5 mile upstream turn left on whippermill creek tie up and come to top of hill  we eat supper bout 6 pm illbe looking for you  8) 8) ::) ::)

isawlogs

I set down and had a long chat with DanG before he got to the pigy roast  ;D and after he got there  :), I had only a little trouble with him ... then I gave the man a bleue , all troubles where over .

But seriously , if you do have some french thing you need translated ...  Let me know .

I can put it into english you will need a translator to undorestended understand  ;D

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!