iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Diet anyone??

Started by CCC4, January 31, 2015, 08:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lopet

Quote from: CCC4 on February 01, 2015, 11:23:16 AM

lopet, how do you get your PH checked?

Urine  test strips.                  My problems started in fall of 2012 with coughing mucus , short breath, stiff neck and always fatigue and quite often had a hard time to motivate myself to do something.  After several doctor visits and trying different inhalers I have  seen no improvement. I asked my self, is that really it and I have to live with this for the rest of my live ?  So I decided not to give up and looked in to mineral  efficiency , but at that point never thought about magnesium. Anyhow went to see a chiropractic to find out, if there is a problem with a disc. After another X ray.... negative results again. Went for a food allergy test.... negative. Had my house checked out for mold and radon gas.... negative. Looked in blood types, as my wife and I have different ones , but still eat the same food....  negative. Looked in to all the food preservatives, tried different diets.....no result. The last thing I did at new year was, i threw all the Wi Fi equipment out of the house. Wireless router , cordless phones, etc. People thought I am nuts.......well , no results again. So after spending endless time asking Dr. Google, i didn't know what else to do, unless someone mentioned the PH .   Duuuuh  !  All my problems were home made and pretty simple to fix with the magnesium.  All in all I spend more than 1 K for medication, allergy test, checking out the house and chiropractic appointments.  If after all that $ 20 per month in Magnesium will keep my problems under control, I can live with it, but just made me thinking, how important a healthy diet  is , especially as older we get.
I thought, I share my story and it might help somebody to determine some similar problems.           
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

coxy

Quote from: Firewoodjoe on February 01, 2015, 07:59:29 AM
Jeez coxy how do you survive?! Lol no coffee, no lunch, and no cold suds! 😳 Couldn't do it😢
its a good thing i have a wonderful wife  :)  the cold suds was a bad thing for me it was easyer to quit than pay 16k for a dwi  and she was the one that was going to turn me in  :o  :D was never one to eat lunch just made me lazy but when i get home ill eat just about every thing in the house  8)

treeslayer2003

Quote from: CCC4 on February 01, 2015, 11:36:39 AM
Can't help but notice that rare steaks don't seem to be on anyone's menu anymore...gee....wonder if it has anything to with dropping a $20 just to get a good cut??? LOL!
yea i eat um, but got to be tender..........i really need to get teeth i guess.......

CCC4

Really good info lopet! Much appreciated! I need to check the PH...definitely something to think about!

CCC4

Slayer, yer a mess mang! Lol!

treeslayer2003

Mn woodchuck

Rare steaks ?? I gotta have one at least once a week. And pork chops.   I still have a beer or 2 but no more 6-8.
But now you guys have wondering about the ph.  And magnesium . Mmmmm.
to soon oldt to late schmart!
3 husky 350xps 340xp 362 346. 372xp McCullough 710.and a jonsered 2150 sopped up..
Cat D6 D2

coxy

Quote from: Mn woodchuck on February 01, 2015, 09:37:49 PM
Rare steaks ?? I gotta have one at least once a week. And pork chops.   I still have a beer or 2 but no more 6-8.
you eat your pork chops a little rare too my wife hates that I do that and my 8 year old will eat raw hamburg with salt and pepper on a slice of bread that really make the wifes blood boil  my 8 year old tells her well poppy always did it and he never got sick     if I raise my beef and pork ill eat it raw and rare but not the store bought stuff

Maine372

Ccc4- raisin bran is ok but my go to is corn flakes. Similar effect.

Wife buys plain yogurt in bulk and whatever fruit is cheap or in season.  Dices up the fruit and freezes it. Make up cups of yogurt for me with the frozen fruit shes saved up and our homemade maple syrup. Also brews my tea and uses a little lemon juice and the maple syrup for sweetener.

Think i read it on here but it holds true - i married better than my wife did!

wannaergo

CCC4, I like the sounds of your diet! I eat a breakfast burrito (homemade by the wife) or two and a half a pot of coffee around 4:30,  a granola bar around 9:30, 2 meat/cheese sammiches and a really healthy energy drink my inlaws introduced me to (no crash). On Fridays i get my weekly oatmeal cream pie :-) then supper is whatever the wifey cooks, usually at 5 when I walk in the door.
2016 Ponsse ergo 8w
2014 Cat 564
Husky 385

lopet

Quote from: Maine372 on February 02, 2015, 01:32:37 PM
- i married better than my wife did!

Hah, I wouldn't go that far but lucky you !
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

tmarch

Quote from: coxy on February 02, 2015, 06:20:03 AM
Quote from: Mn woodchuck on February 01, 2015, 09:37:49 PM
you eat your pork chops a little rare too my wife hates that I do that and my 8 year old will eat raw hamburg with salt and pepper on a slice of bread that really make the wifes blood boil  my 8 year old tells her well poppy always did it and he never got sick     if I raise my beef and pork ill eat it raw and rare but not the store bought stuff
Meat and taters never kilt nobody, and a few cool ones when home and safe a fine too. ;) ;)
Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

Thank You Sponsors!