iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday ,Fla_Deadheader

Started by sprucebunny, November 06, 2004, 04:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandmar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FDH! Spend some time with those kids and enjoy the cake...looks mighty tasty. Hope you have many many more happy ones ahead!

Sandmar

redpowerd

today its rainin sideways, by the time i write, its snowin sideways, lets take the old scorpion for a rip :)440 :)
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

redpowerd

oh i was gunna come in with a big birthday suprise this morinin, i seen it and i know im the first one on, just let this b-day trickle on like they all should ;D

well happy bdytre biggy, sta onna tha straight and keepy lookin for the smokes advertizin, hopin i can get to your 20 someday, as for now, 10-32 ;D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Kirk_Allen

pappy

Happy belated Birthday big guy.. Me wife's B Day was yesterday also and I got her some Maine lobster and it's time I go and start cooking it.  
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Haytrader

I am REALLY late due to bein outa town.
Hope it was a "goodun" and there is still a peice of cake left.

:D
Haytrader

Fla._Deadheader

All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Murf

A belated but very happy birthday indeed !!!  8)

Great lookin' cake....... there wasn't no grits in it was there?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

OneWithWood

FDH, I am sure your birthday was a pleasant day spent with your kids.  Sorry I missed saying happy birhtday on the day - you shouldn't have birthdays on the weekend :D

Ennyways enjoy!
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Swede

Fla.D_h.

Have been  looking here and there for a day or two now but can´t find a swedish word for "mozzletoff" anywhere so I have to guess.  ::)
 However, I hope You took some time to "chew through" them swedish words.   ;D ;)

Swede

Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Murf

Swede, Hur mår du?

I think the closest you will get is "Skaal".

Of course that's not the strictly Kosher translation but close enough.  :D

Fla._Deadheader

Murf, you speak Kosher, also ??? :D :D :D  Well then, Mozzletov to you too. ;) ;) ;)  (might have misspelled to Swede)

Swede, that's "Congratulations" in Kosher talk ;) ;D ;D

Close ???  I'm buried up in projects and phone calls and messages. Didn't take the time to "go Swedish",  Sorry, Appreciate the thoughts though. Thanks
   First, it is ridiculed;

Swede

Murf; That word "Skål" i do understand! :D I mostly drink Gammeldansk or beer but have not much time for drinking. If you want go into trouble, just drink when you´re driving a car, working or meting a woman. ;)
För övrigt mår jag bra, tack. Hur mår du själv?

Fla. D-h; I was asleep most time at scool but remember one english lesson my teacher woke me up. I made everyone laughing when saying "ees krime" when I was supposed to say "ice cream".
 Visited a customer today to solve a conveyor problem for him. Told him that I can make what ever he want, "have no obstructing education". 8)

You are right on it! Hope I can hear You pronounse it one day. ;D

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)

Murf

I'm fine thanks, Swede.

I can get in enough trouble without drinking.  :D

What part of Sweden are you in? I spent a summer in the east, around Hallstavik & Norrtälje a few years back. We were staying with family in Turku, FI, and they had a boat. It is beautiful countryside, much like it is here.

Swede

Murf; I live in the south of Sweden, Småland. Under my picture to the left is a small picture (profile) Go there and You´ll find a map. I live under the small spruce.
Have been in Finland, not Turkku but in Hyvinkää.

You can also go to WWW  just beside the small picture. Find "Amerika-Sågen", there is a link to a place You just HAVE to visit! ;D ;D ;D

Swede.

Swede

Fla.D_h:

Mozzletoff , Is that a southern word for anything that´s hard for your muzzle?

F. ex. pronounsing foreign words?

:D Swede.

Fla._Deadheader

Swede, that's "Yiddish" or "Hebrew" or Jewish.  I grew up with that word, among others. ::) ;D ;D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Thank You Sponsors!