iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Server (IO) Error

Started by Jay C. White Cloud, June 22, 2013, 01:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay C. White Cloud

I have tried for a few hours now to upload some photos like I always do, but I'm getting an error message in a little box just below the "Upload Queue." at https://forestryforum.com/gallery/upload.php.  Can someone help me?

Thanks

jay
"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.

Warbird

Jeff will have to check some logs and weigh in.  I'm unable to replicate the problem, having just successfully uploaded a photo.

Have you installed any updates or modified any security settings on your computer recently?

Jeff

There isn't anything wrong with the forum. I suggest you make sure you are trying to upload a jpg

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jay C. White Cloud

Thanks Jeff, I'm not sure what it was????

Started to try about 11:00 hrs and just got through for Dave's posting.  It said "server error," and when I went out on the net for help I was lead to believe it was a glitch somewhere in the "cloud" or in the "server," (not that I really understand what that all means?  All working good now, thanks.

jay
"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.