iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

The Mrs & I will be praying for both Lynda & Bekki.

Dana

Our prayers are with you all. My mother-in-law could use a few prayers as well. She is having  a very tough  time.
Grass-fed beef farmer, part time sawyer

breederman

Sent one up for your mother in law Dana.
Together we got this !

Corley5

Our thoughts and best wishes are with everyone
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

breederman

Any word on Lynda Jeff?  Hope all is well.
Together we got this !

BBK

I love Farming, Logging, Sawmilling, Fishing, and Hunting.

Carries-Mom

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of you...Please keep us informed and if there's anything we can do, just let us know...

breederman

We have had good news on the "mom front" she had her first chemo wednesday, some newer drugs that are not suposed to make her sick.  She felt good yesterday and was making plans for the weekend.   8)
  The prognoses has changed from not good too very good in the last week or so.It has been a long few weeks, what with all the tests and with every doctor giving different answers, but the oncoligest is very positive at this point. 
  Thank you all.
Together we got this !

DanG

Thanks for the update, Breederman.  She will continue to be on our list.  I'm glad to hear that she is going on with a normal life. 

I'd like to ask that you all pray for a friend of mine.  Larry was my late Brother's next door neighbor, and a close friend of his.  He was there for our family during David's illness, and has continued to help my Sis in law take care of her place for all this time.  Larry has spent most of his life in the woods as a logger, and has done quite well.  A few months ago, he was diagnosed with lung cancer, which had metasticized into many parts of his body.  He sold his logging business, and has proceeded to live life as normally as possible, but now the end is near.  Also, pray for my Sister in law, as she has become quite attached to this guy.  It is really hard to lose two in a row to the same awful disease.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Warbird

Sorry to hear that, DanG.  I've prayed for them both.

breederman

I Am sorry also, will pray for him..... and you!
Together we got this !

thecfarm

DanG,I'm here for you.You are all in my prayers.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Fla._Deadheader

You guys are covered from down here.
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

KarenKae

DanG,
Your friend is on our board, too.
Please add Arky and his family.  His mother's mother (Granny Barnes) has slipped into a coma. Arky has problems with other members of the family, which deters him from going down to see her before the end, but he will be going to the funeral when she is gone.  He says, "I'd rather remember her the way she was. She wouldn't know me now anyway." I know it is a burden for him so I am turning to OUR family of sawyers for the love and support Arky needs. I know ahead that it is there.

Warbird

KarenKae, I will pray for Arky and his family.  I hope he'll not have any regrets not talking to her one last time.  That's a tough thing to carry around.  :(

beenthere

Prayers for Arky as well, and appreciate the family problems that get in the way sometime. Keep the good memories Arky. I have some great ones of my Granny too.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sawman

Prayers going out from southeast Mo.for all those in need.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

KarenKae

Quote from: Warbird on November 12, 2007, 05:24:02 PM
KarenKae, I will pray for Arky and his family.  I hope he'll not have any regrets not talking to her one last time.  That's a tough thing to carry around.  :(
That is true, Warbird.  I pray that he will be able to put it in a place that won't hurt too long.  I always kiss my mother and say goodbye every time I see her, just in case it is the last time.  She is 83.  I had not been close to my brother for years, but at my mother's request, I set aside our differences and had our picture made together along with my sister.  My mother got the pictures the day he died. He was only 53.  Those pictures mean the world to her now and I am so glad I went to have them made, not knowing it would be the last time I saw him alive.  Family members sometimes say and do things that hurt so much, you just stay away so you don't get into another fight. But if you can find the grace to hold your tongue and be pleasant in spite of all they do, then you will receive the blessing of the Lord, whether they do right or not. It was very difficult to smile pleasantly and make the pictures nice for my mother, but thank God, He gave me the strength and grace to get through that day.  Now I am satisfied that I did the right thing and it doesn't hurt me, wasn't easy though!  Moreover, I have FOUND a family in the sawmill business that is 10 times greater than the blood family I had, so the Lord did provide!!

KarenKae

Arky's Grandmother Barnes died yesterday.  The visitation is planned for tomorrow night at Roller Farmers Funeral Home in Jonesboro, AR.  The funeral is Saturday at 1 PM at the Funeral Home, 1601 E Johnson Ave, Jonesboro, AR  72402,  870-932-3531.  Arky will be attending the funeral. For anyone wishing to send Arky a card or letter, our mailing address in on the web site, or you can e-mail or IM me and I will give you that information.

Roxie

Please extend my sympathy to our Arkansawyer.  I'll keep him and his family in my prayers. 
Say when

beenthere

Prayers for Arky and his family...
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sawguy21

My thoughts are with Arky and his family during this difficult time.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

asy

So sorry to hear it. Granny's are such cool people.

Please extend my condolences to Arky and family.

asy
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

DanG

This morning I learned that Larry passed away late yesterday.  Thanks to all who prayed for him.  He was a good man, the kind that leaves a hollow spot in the community, when he is gone.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Tom

I still have your sister in law at heart and you as well.  It's difficult to lose a friend.  It's even difficult to lose and acquaintance.  I hope he had the opportunity to make his mark on the world. :)

Condolences my friend.

Thank You Sponsors!