iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Norm

I'm so sorry to hear that Pat, let her know Patty and I are praying for her.

Magicman

She was on my prayer list this morning.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

paul case

she is on mine now too.

also i am requesting prayer for my wifes grandpa, wayne. he has prostate cancer and it has moved into the bone. please pray for him and marge at this time. thanks pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

sandhills

Thank you all for the prayers, and of course your grandparents will be in my prayers also Paul.  I sure wish we could get this cancer thing licked, but it is amazing how far they've come in treating it.

Magicman

My prayers are for the Barker family as they grieve the loss of Bro. Noble.  We all lost a friend.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

Very saddened to hear of this loss this morning. My prayers are with his family and friends.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Tom_Averwater

I didn't think we would be using Bro. Noble's own thread to post about him . He will be missed . Tom
He who dies with the most toys wins .

Magicman

It is in his honor.  I found myself thinking about Bro. Noble many times today.  He was a friend that I never met.

paul case

Quote from: paul case on August 27, 2011, 08:40:09 AM
also i am requesting prayer for my wifes grandpa, wayne. he has prostate cancer and it has moved into the bone. please pray for him and marge at this time. thanks pc

Bad news this morning. My wife recieved word that her grandmother,Marge, had passed away last night. She had a serious heart attack about 2 weeks ago, and was in a comma for about 3 days. She had improved and was in rehab doing well as far as we knew. This leaves Anita's grandpa at home with their oldest son Donnie who is also in poor health.
Please pray for the whole bunch of us. Thanks .PC
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
pc

Magicman

Wow Paul, I know that Anita's emotions are really stressed.  My prayers are for your entire family during this time of sorrow.

sandhills

Prayers for all of you, and very sorry for the loss of your grandmother.

clww

PC-Prayers extended to your family and I'm sorry for your loss.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Bill Gaiche

PC sorry for your family loss. Will pray that you all are compforted during these sad times. bg

Paper Maker

I would like to ask you all to put me in your prayers tonight. I have two ruptured disc in my neck between C4 C5 and C5 C6. I'm going to have surgery in the morning at 7:00 in Mobile. They said that I need to be there at 5:30 and its over a two hour drive. So it looks like my wife and I will be getting a early start.

beenthere

Will do that for you PM.

Was this sudden due to an accident, or happen over time?

Do wish you well on the long trip and through the surgery and recovery.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

fishpharmer

Paul I will pray about your families sad loss.

Paper Maker prayers for your surgery and quick recovery.  Be careful for deer on your drive in the morning.  Post an update as soon as you can.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Bill Gaiche

PM, getter fixed. Will have you in my prayers. bg

Radar67

Prayer are going out for all those in need.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Magicman

PM, my prayer is for traveling safety for you and your wife during this early morning trip and for your successful neck surgery.  Keep us updated when you are well enough.

sandhills

Prayers from here as well PM, have a safe trip and a quick recovery.

paul case

I am praying  for you papermaker, as you should be in surgery right now. PC
pc

Paper Maker

Here's a update on my surgery. I've been having pain in my arms and shoulders for sometime now. The Doctor told me when I woke up from the surgery that it would be gone. He was right on the money. All the pain in my hands arms and shoulders are gone. My neck is a little sore but Doc gave me some little white pills to help out. ;D He told me not to drive or lift anything for two weeks and it would be the first of the year before I could go back to work. I think I'll go stone crazy before this is all over with. But I do thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  Thanks, Marcus

DanG

Wow, that was quick.  Glad to hear it worked good.  Be sure you do exactly as they said.  Remember what Tom said, "Doing nothing is a skill worth learning."
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Magicman

Thanks for the update and great news PM.  I think that your chances of going stone crazy have been eliminated knowing that you are now pain free.   :)

Thank You Sponsors!