iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Monkey in the Peterson Cage

Started by BigTrev, November 13, 2005, 02:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigTrev

Peterson Sawmills has a new monkey in the cage  smiley_monkeyfight me ! I have been with the company a couple of months now and I can't wait to get more milling time under my belt. All that gleaming metal, whirring tungsten, and woody scent...........anyway. I look forward to getting to know all of you on FF and helping out any way I can in regards to anything Peterson  ;D

Trev

If at first you dont succeed, try a bigger hammer

woodbowl

Well ...........  welcome to the forum Big Trev. We're looking forward to picking yer brain as well.  8)
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Part_Timer

Welcome to the forum and good luck at petersons.
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Lud

Welcome, BigTrev.  I'll bet ten years ago , you would have never imagined wanting to be a Swinger! :D

Take the time and work you way back thru the early posts.  Fascinating amount of insight available. :P

Who knows ?  You may even develop a taste for grits! :-\
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Thank You Sponsors!