iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

valmet 911 harvester

Started by june, January 07, 2020, 08:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

june

hey guys we have a probleme with the swing ( clockwise) of the harvester. its swing really slow! we are preatty shure it is not the joy stick beacuse the cab tilt to the right fine. witch is the same function .what is bizz it that its always 24 volt like it should wen the joysticks  i on swinging position. does any one had any  ideas before wi start stripping wiressssss !
thanks guys

barbender

How have you narrowed it down to an electrical issue, versus hydraulic or mechanical?
Too many irons in the fire

june

well for the hydrolic diagnostic i reverse the two wires on the block valve . wen i put the left joystick on right position it turned left so i know the hydrolic works and the rotor motor .
as for mecanical issue i just did a visual inspection
the main thing is that we have 24 volt on the plug that goes in the valve . we should have 24 volt only wen weclutch in a function ( turn right) ...

Oliver05262

The 
Quote from: june on January 07, 2020, 08:28:04 PM
.what is bizz it that its always 24 volt like it should wen the joystick
Many of the European built John Deere machines that I worked on at the dealership used an electrical design that controlled the ground side of the system...maybe that's a Bosch design? Power was always at the function being controlled, and the ground was either on/off or variable (pulse width or in perhaps in some older designs, a variable resistance).

Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

Thank You Sponsors!