iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Newest Addition Updated!

Started by tcsmpsi, June 29, 2012, 11:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

tcsmpsi

The roof now covers the old feeding table for all the critters.  The birds and squirrels seem to think it has all been built for them to run and climb and jump and roost and carry on.  Now, the crows are all just a bit more cockheaded about the who thing.  They only come in as a group, after considerable reconnaissance and scrutiny.    :D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

WDH

Man, that is some serious firewood!

Looking great.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

tcsmpsi

Well, then there's this stack on the other side...     ;D

\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

thecfarm

That is quite the "addition".  ;D  It's huge. Just keep working on it. I started a veggie shack to sell produce out of,way back in May. If someone told me I would still be working on it now I would of said, No way.  Still have not started putting the roof boards on.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tcsmpsi

Quote from: thecfarm on August 14, 2012, 06:43:28 AM
That is quite the "addition".  ;D  It's huge. Just keep working on it. I started a veggie shack to sell produce out of,way back in May. If someone told me I would still be working on it now I would of said, No way.  Still have not started putting the roof boards on.

You'll just not know how much that helps a feller.   There was a point, after I rebuilt the septic system to accomodate another bathroom, that I was looking at having classes there by the end of May.   :D

Thank You Sponsors!