iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chainsawr, in Yankee Magazine

Started by Holmes, March 05, 2016, 07:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holmes

The March/ April Yankee Magazine has a great article about Scott and his business in Stannard Vt. The author visited the store and  a quote from him " And I learned that loggers that rely on John Deere skidders need more chainsaw repairs than loggers who rely on competing skidder brands { the cab on the Deere skidders are particularly tight, resulting in makeshift saw storage on the machines exterior, which leads to frequent skidder /saw  altercations}.
  I have used Chainsawr myself and they were great.  Congratulations to Scott and his business .
Think like a farmer.

Jeff

Awesome. Scott has been a great and stable sponsor of the Forestry Forum for a log time. I hope many members take the opportunity to show our appreciation for him by utilizing Chainsawr's very relevant business when ever we can.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

47sawdust

I just purchased a new handle for my Jonsered 2163 from Scott.They have a LARGE inventory of new and used parts that go way beyond just chainsaws.
The atmosphere is very down home and rustic.It's worth a visit if you are in the area.It is off the beaten path so be ready to think you might be lost.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Magicman

I bought several chainsaw parts from Scott and found him to be a pleasure to deal with.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

I've only dealt with him once (so far) he gets 2 thumbs up from me for sure, I wish we had machinery dealers around here like that.

Thank You Sponsors!