iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Husky Woes!!!

Started by sigidi, December 10, 2004, 04:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebocardo

Glad to hear it worked out and you are gettuing the saw back without putting the $ into it.

My local Husky dealer was a bit put off doing the warranty work on my Husky 365 I bought from northerntools.com instead of him.

One of my lines went somethng like " if it was not for the warranty work I never would have known you existed and if you give me any more grief I will pretend you dont and walk out with the saw and never come back for ANYTHING".

Avalancher

Nothing ticks me off more than a dealer moaning about doing warranty work on something that you bought somewhere else. It not like they dont get paid for the work!
My Dodge Dakota is being recalled by dodge for bad upper ball joints, you mighta seen it on the news. If left long enough the whole a-arm assembly falls off, the wheel with it. I contacted my local Dodge dealer about the recall and when they looked up my vin number, they noted that I didnt buy it from them. They said that they are giving preference to customers that purchased from them, then everyone else. I pointed out that is why I bought my truck from an out of town dealer, I had heard about their lousy service. "Thanks for confirming the rumors I heard about you guys" was all that I said about the matter.
If they would give me the parts I would do it myself, I wouldnt want them to work on my truck anyway.

Tom

Situations like that are when the manufacturer needs to be told about his dealer.  The dealers get graded on customer feed-back and benefit or suffer when it comes to new vehicle allocation time.  They sometimes think that their world ends with their dealership area.......it doesn't.   Chrysler/Dodge would be interested in dealer comments like that. :)

Thank You Sponsors!