iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Boonville 2022, who's going? Meetup?

Started by Old Greenhorn, August 13, 2022, 01:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Old Greenhorn

Perhaps your expectations were a bit high, :D
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

moosehunter

I also missed the 2pm thing. It was hot, I am not a sun worshipping soul. We left the LogRite booth about 1pm, got a ride to our vehicle with Woodmizer with our load of loot.
I always enjoy the show but tire of the crowd pretty quickly.
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Old Greenhorn

Well, I even got there a half hour early for that one and missed you. Jut goes to show that these things are hard to pull off. I did enjoy your cookies though. Apparently a lot of other folks from the FF stopped in that didn't tell us they were coming. Maybe I should try to score a part time job with LogRite and just sit in the booth all day? Nah, then I would miss too much other stuff. Logrite did get a nice cameo in the Morgan's video that shot about the weekend. First time I think I have watched one all the way through.
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.

moosehunter

I'm glad Kevin shared the cookies , I had my doubts that he would  ;)
mh

Crusarius

I missed OG and the cookies. man I feel shafted.

Old Greenhorn

Actually it was Tammy. Kevin was temporarily out of the booth when I got there.

Next year you guys gotta come for more than one day. We parked the trailer just down the road from the entrance by Logrite and it's a nice quiet area right across from the high school. Plenty of room for others, we were the only ones there this year. Didn't drive all weekend, just walk back and forth.

Crusarius

I usually spend the day there and then head up to indian lake to stay with friends. 

DeerMeadowFarm

I hope the show was good. I wasn't able to attend this year. My daughter is in college; double major and she needed to take 3 courses over the summer and it was the only week we had for a family vacation which we had booked prior to knowing the dates of the show. The advertising wasn't that great in my opinion. The other problem is they don't allow dogs on the grounds so it makes it tough for us to attend.  :(

moosehunter

I saw two dogs on the grounds, one with a service dog in training vest. The other one had no indication of being a service dog. 
mh

Thank You Sponsors!