iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

lt40 super, Super expensive part! lol

Started by geraldhale, November 01, 2011, 08:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladylake

You might want to put a squeeze bulb like on a boat motor  or a electric fuel pump on if you think your having leak down problems. Had a truck like that , I had to pump the primer every morniing or crank a long time. That turned out to be something in the fuel filter, when I put a new one on the problem went away. I have MM tractor that wounldn't start after running out of fuel, put a primer bulb inline and no problems now.    Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Bandmill Bandit

Grounding Can be an issue on any equipment and there was service bulletin rom Kohler Re grounding issues with their motors on saw mills BUT it applies in general.

I love my 07  Wood Mizer BUT the one a system that could be a bit more robust out of the factory is the electrical conductors and grounding system. 

I have upgraded ALL of my conductors to High grade copper conductors that are at least 1 gauge size larger than the OEM wire AND I have added 2 extra Ground cables that are coated with dielectric grease BEFORE they are connected to the ground terminals. The info is in the sawmill mods section. 
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

Thank You Sponsors!