iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

it's happenning ...I gave my notice

Started by blaze83, April 22, 2007, 09:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blaze83

Well every one,

I gave my notice at work so I guess hauling all my stuff across this great country from seattle to kimbolton Ohio is going to happen. My dad turns 70 on June 6th so I'm hoping to be there for that. I'll be away from this forum for a while as I try to get internet access once I get to Ohio, my parents are a little bit in the dark ages still :D my dad wonders how I can talk to him on my phone when I'm in my truck :'(,  any way when I get settled in I'll have a ton of questions cause our plan is to get a mill and mill some of the timber on the 40 acres they have, mostly dead, sick and blown down stuff to start with then some selective cutting to release some of the nicer younger trees.  most of my stuff is tools, so hopefully I'll be able to set my dad and myself up with a nice wood shop. I'm helping a friend remodel his basement in May, then I'm Ohio bound...

Blaze 83
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

DanG

Congrats, Blaze! 8)  That sounds like a plan!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

semologger

Sounds like a good plan. Have a safe trip.

blaze83

thanks guys,

hopefully I'll be moved and settled in enough to make it to the pig roast...they let ohio guys in right?  it being in michigan and all :D :D  oh by the way I have a lead on a possible job when I get to ohio...any of you know anything about the Carolina Stair company?  any way, look forward to meeting some of my new neighbors and checking out your mills,  i've even been known to work for Pizza  :)

any way

god bless,

blaze
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sawguy21

Whaat  ??? Yer leaving the wet coast?  :D All the best.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Burlkraft

Congratulations Blaze...... ;D ;D ;D

It's a good thing that yer going back to help yer Dad. I'm sure he'll enjoy talking to you in person when yer in yer truck... :D :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

OneWithWood

Alright 8)  New chapter, new adventures. . .

Best of luck!
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Kevin

Patty

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

thecfarm

Good for you.Don't know how much you dad knows about trees,sawmill.But if he don't know much get him a chair and he can be the boss.  :) He will enjoy having his son close to home.Tell us all the details when you get settled in.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Quartlow

Goog luck on the move!! Once your settled in we will have to hook up I'm only about 3 hours from Kimbleton
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Thank You Sponsors!