iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Location , Location

Started by sprucebunny, January 29, 2005, 10:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprucebunny

I miss seeing the little thing that says where everyone is from .
It really helps when we talk about the weather  ;)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

GareyD

yep, I kinda miss that too...Mebbe it can be figgered out someway...

If it helps...I'm in NW Jawjuh
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

Jeff

I made a big long post then deleted it.  I'll just shorten it to say that it took almost 5 years to get the other software to where it was. THis has been up a day and I spent 72 hours less 1.5 hours one day and 4 hours another sleeping to get it to this state. Now today I have nothing but problems with the DNS due to some idiots mistake in texas that I cannot do a DanG thing about.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sprucebunny

I know you have had a rough few days , Jeff. This is not a critisism or request.
I solved it by putting it on my profile/page and was hoping other people would notice and do the same .;D

GareyD

Whooaaaa...didn't mean to tickle yer trigger Jeff

I personally think ya have done a great job getting this changeover as far and as fast as ya have...Beings how I spend mosta my time on the computer as a Graphic designer, I fully unnerstand most of the hair pullin', sweatin' and head bangin' that ya have been through the last couple days...ain't nuthin' more aggervatin' than software that don't wanna play, much less havin some gourdhead somewhere that ain't even got the sense to proofread his keystrokes before the hits the enter key...
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

Texas Ranger

There I was, cruising through the web site, readin them posts, and the DanG thing said "Page not available", so I keep lookin, get the same DanG sign.   So I figure JeffB done went and did it and pulled the plug so he could get some sleep.

Then I notice the ISP has pulled MY plug.  Saved me writin another email to da boss.

good job, big guy.  But lay off us Texans, we got long memories, I think.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

Well, I think you wont mind if I keep ragging on this one. His name was "Aziz"

fstedy

8) 8)  8) Hang in there Jeff  8) 8) 8) The RAINBOW is on the other side of this small cloud.
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Ed_K

"Aziz" sounds like one o them people from some other country that try to sound like a texan when they want to sell you somthing you don't need  :D.
Ed K

Jeff

Try this.

I have to find a spot for a permanant link. :)
Members Map

chet

I see Tom must be out to Sea.  :D  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

GareyD

Now that is a sure enuff map...we could have members from places that ya ain't never even heard of before, and still be able to find where they are..

Jeff, does ya have any Georgia in your lineage??
I only ask because it sure seems ya have a touch of "Bulldog" ...ya stay at it when ya start it, don't ya?  ;D ;D

GareyD

Chet...do ya think Tom put pontoons on his mill??

Jeff

:D  WHat you want to do is go to your country map to place your tree. If you do it on the worldmap, you wont be very accurate. Notice this mapping system, your pin is displayed on country AND world. :)

Tom!  You are floatin!

chet

I hope he's floatin'.  :D  :D  Maybe he borrowed Deadheader's raft, and he's out lookin' fur dem million dollar logs dat were lost out ta sea.   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

sprucebunny

I'm a forigiener.....I don't know what flag that is but my tree landed where I expected...this time  :D
Can't figure out how to make my mistakes go away  ???

Furby

Jeff, you and Tammy look a bit South?
Can we zoom in on each state, or did I miss that?

Joan, it says you from Afghanistan! :o

Jeff

Just do it again Joan. Make sure you fill out under city, and pick the pull down country. You can add your city and state in the city field, or just city or just state

MemphisLogger

The new map is awesome Jeff!

I'm going to use it to teach my kids some geography!

8)
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

breederman

I think I'm off about 20 miles ;D
Together we got this !

Tom

I thought my feet were getting wet.   Figured that I must have wet my pants til y'all noticed I was in the Gulf Stream. :D

Jeff

Quote from: Chet on January 30, 2005, 07:40:54 PM
I hope he's floatin'.  :D  :D  Maybe he borrowed Deadheader's raft, and he's out lookin' fur dem million dollar logs dat were lost out ta sea.   ;D

This search is a wunnerful wunnerful thing. ;D

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=1165.0

Jeff

If you have trouble clicking and placing a tree on da map, could be you need to hold the CTRL button, and click refresh at the same time. That will give you a total refresh and replace the updated js script file that was edited for the map to work.

sprucebunny

I'm really happy that a couple of people have joined me in Afganistan !!!

Jeff

Quote from: sprucebunny on January 31, 2005, 12:03:41 AM
I'm really happy that a couple of people have joined me in Afganistan !!!

I wish you guys would fix that. If you dont its going to promote others to putting in malarky entiries.

Thank You Sponsors!