iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Been Awhile

Started by southpaw, October 21, 2009, 07:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southpaw

Well Its been awhile sense I got home with my mill,  8) 8). I've been having lots of fun, stopped at buddy's place and cut 10/12 logs for him, had break down 2 days into owning. Rigged it up to finish at Mark's and headed home. Logmaster was great shipped parts and recieved by Wed. (2 days), fixed right and been sawing great. I've tried to get pics. uploaded but for some reason can't or not smart enough to get r done.  ??? ??? ??? My computer has microsoft vista software so that may be where my problem is. May have better half try as she's good. Thanks to all here (FF) love reading posts, some much knowlege I've learned alot thanks again, Loren

fishpharmer

Southpaw, glad to hear that you are enjoying your new mill.  Don't give up on the pics.  Someone here will help you out.  For me its always the size issue.  I haven't had luck with the Java uploader on firefox.    Someone will give better advice than I.

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

logwalker

I use Firefox with Windows XP and the Java uploader works great on mine. Aren't these things fun???

Joe
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

Slingshot

I have wiindows Vista and Java works fine for me.

If you haven't done so, you must download Java..... at the top of this page click on 'help' and in the main menu box you will see....
    . 'Posting photos to the forestry forum'........  (click on this and it will take you to a page with a site to download "JAVA",

and instructions to post photos.

backwoods sawyer

Good to hear that you are having fun with your new toy ;D

The java up loader freezes on me, so I go over to the left hand column when on the up load page and use the old "upload file" button. I resize the photos using the camera software and save them to a folder where I can find them. Once you get one to post it will be down hill from there.
Backwoods Custom Milling Inc.
100% portable. . Oregons largest portable sawmill service, serving all of Oregon, from our Backwoods to yours..sawing since 1991

petefrom bearswamp

How do I upload pics from a MAC?
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

southpaw

Pete, I figured it out so I know anyone can. Go to bottom of page on forum right hand side look in behind the forum there should be help there.

backwoods sawyer

Backwoods Custom Milling Inc.
100% portable. . Oregons largest portable sawmill service, serving all of Oregon, from our Backwoods to yours..sawing since 1991

Thank You Sponsors!