iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Lost on the new forum

Started by Stephen1, January 04, 2012, 10:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen1

Hi guys, what happened or where is the list of custom sawyers and there websites.
Everyone used to be on the page on the right. I know Jeff didn`t lose them, I did,
Stephen
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

AvT

Shameless commerce links?  For me they are now on the bottom of the entry page under a link named shameless commerce links
Wannabe sawyer, Cord King M1820 firewood processor Palax KS35 Ergo firewood Processor, 5403 John Deere, Bunch of other farm equipment,   LT70 Remote Woodmizer.  All good things but the best things in life are free.. If you don't believe me.. hold your breath for 2 minutes

Brad_bb

I think he's talking about the "Forum Extras".  I think Jeff said the member map got wiped out or couldn't be used with the new forum software upgrade, so I wonder if the find a sawyer also got the ax?
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Warbird

The member map is still there.  It's in the links near the top of the page.  I do not know what happened to the custom sawyers list.  Jeff will have to jump in on that one.

Ianab

QuoteI do not know what happened to the custom sawyers list.

It's now under "Find-A-Database" up on the top right of the screen.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Warbird

That's where I thought it was, Ian but when I click the Find-A-Database link I get the following error:

Error 404!

/board//datasearch.html
File Not Found!

Was going to ping Jeff offline about this, as I thought it was just me (I have things locked down on my systems).  But it might be the extra "/" in the URL returned in that error message.

Are any of you getting the same error?

Magicman

I get the same error message with IE, James.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Warbird

I tried removing the extra "/" from the URL and that didn't fix it for me.  Jeff will get 'er fixed up shortly.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30