iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Echo CS 590 Review

Started by jargo432, March 04, 2016, 02:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jargo432

I bought the Timber Wolf last year after a lot of research.  I'm nearing the end of my second year of use with it and thought I share my thoughts about it.

I LOVE THIS THING.  Cuts strong, idles great, starts every time.

I would highly recommend one.

that about sums it up :)
Jack of all trades.

ladylake

You forgot it's the best buy out there for a GOOD 60 cc saw by far.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

luvmexfood

Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

pabst79

Its not a 590 but I love by 800 Echo and for a really good price as well. It stands up well with my Stihl saws just fine.
Not sure which came first, but I have chickens and eggs.

21incher

I have had mine for about 1 1/2 years now and it is a great saw. It amazes me how it can sit for a couple of months and start right up. I feel it is a much better saw then the MS290 farm boss it replaced. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

dirtmover1250

i need to go back and look, but i think my dealer had a 591.

im seriously tempted to get it.

one question though, does the bar tip have to be greased? so far i havnt heard anything good about bar tips that need grease
Stihl MS180C, 16" bar
Stihl MS362CM, 20" bar

luvmexfood

No on the bar tip. For the money one heck of a saw.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

John Mc

I never grease the tips of my bars - even the ones that have a grease hole. I've not had any problems with the tips either.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Thank You Sponsors!