iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Request from another board.

Started by Texas Ranger, February 24, 2002, 01:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

Dear Readers.

I live the united states and recently invested in sawmail business in Nigeria.  All the computerized cutting machine i got for the business could not be easily serviced because there was lack of skilled technicians who could effectively operate and repair the machines.

To solve this problems i was advised to changed them to the manually operated ones used in the seventies and eighties namely CD6 and CD5.

If there is anyone or company anywhere in the world who could help me in locating this products, I am willing to pay your price if reasonable.

Hints to help locate these machines, They are made in France and are no longer in use in the developed countries but they are useful and marketable in Africa, as of now. They can be easily located in France and Europe in general.

Should there be anything you can do, please call me on 240-3816548(US)or e-mail me aokusi@hotmail.com or fax to 301-3411827attention: Paul.

Thanks in advance and may God bless you indeed.

Yours faithfully,

Paul Okusi

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!