iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Posting photos

Started by rhead, September 10, 2015, 02:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhead

Ok ...I give.  I am usually pretty god at figuring out computer stuff ...but posting photos on topic here has got me stumped.  I have tried the attachments, click to add photos, created an album etc.  The pictures do not show up in the post.  Thanks for any help here.  RH

thecfarm

I see a 60" orange bar in your gallery. That hard part is done!! Try this.
I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture or posting a comment. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

rhead

Thanks ...I will give that a try!

coxy

thecfarm gets 150$ an hour to help with posting pics   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  the first time is a little tuff but after that its not bad hope you get the hang of it  :) :)

rhead

Thanks ...I did get it figured out and the photos are in my for sale post.

Gadrock

That was a lots less expensive than lessons by that "goat guy"...as that may have cost you $300 or so.

David G

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Gadrock on September 21, 2015, 10:00:48 PM
That was a lots less expensive than lessons by that "goat guy"...as that may have cost you $300 or so.

David G

carry on

And the $300 must be prepaid.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!