iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Echo upgrade

Started by Bruno of NH, April 10, 2021, 04:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Echo upgrade 
The 590 and 620 got new air cleaners .

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

DHansen

Is it a larger filter, or finer filtration?  Made by Echo or aftermarket?

Bruno of NH

Bigger and finer that fits better than stock
It's made by Storcle stacks 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

DHansen

Cool, I'll look into those.  Thanks for sharing the photo and information.

Bruno of NH

Red Beard Saws makes them

Real1shepherd

Foam air filters only really work if you oil them or spray that stuff on them specifically made for foam filtration.

Kevin

Bruno of NH

Yes it has foam oil sprayed on it .
Made for foam

John Mc

Is the foam a pre-filter surrounding some other filter media, or is it the whole thing?
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

samandothers

Nice!  Did not realize you had both 590 and 620.  You like one over the other for any reason?  Let us know how they run with the new filters.

Bruno of NH

Quote from: John Mc on April 11, 2021, 09:30:54 PM
Is the foam a pre-filter surrounding some other filter media, or is it the whole thing?
The foam is the filter.
Guys that run them like them . The factory filter on the 590 and 620 let alot of dust in.
That's why I switched.
You need special oil for the foam filters.

Bruno of NH

Quote from: samandothers on April 12, 2021, 08:28:06 AM
Nice!  Did not realize you had both 590 and 620.  You like one over the other for any reason?  Let us know how they run with the new filters.
For the money you can't go wrong with the 590.
The 620 has lots of up grades and more power. It's a true commercial type saw.
One of my mill helpers goes for the 590 every day.
I'm sold on Echo and Shindowa equipment. 
I won't buy anything else now.
The Johnsered 2172 I bought new never ran right and started hard.

Thank You Sponsors!