iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sveta + Wood Mizer builds a house for 90 days of dry wood!

Started by serg, February 26, 2014, 11:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serg

Hi friends !
Photos say more than I do in English . We built a wooden house in solid timber size 220 ​​x 350 mm . Moisture 5-6% thermowood . Operation humidity average in year 8 - 10%. Drying logs and timber extends at a high temperature of 165 C. The drying time t 8 - 16 days , depending on the thickness of the assortment .
The result is well .
No shrinkage of the wall.
No beetle.
No mold and blue.
No fungus .
Can live soon after construction. Shelf wooden house of 150 m2 for 90 days.
Farmer puts drying, Wood Mizer builds a wooden house in the forest. Build houses handmade.
Arthur makes a gazebo Hmmer Bim Thermo timber.
Pine beautiful color to the full depth. Building wooden houses by the sea, lake, river. I made a drying chamber 20 m3 loading without vacuum. Installed power 36 kW.
Want to hear your additions, comments.
With great respect, Sveta, Serg.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

MattJ

I really like the timberframe designs.  Very nice work.

Leigh Family Farm

Thats pretty cool! Just to make sure I understand the concept, you kiln-dry the whole log in 8-12 days and then cut them to size. Is it a high pressure kiln or just high temperature? 160 degrees celsius is about 320 degrees fahenheit, so it seems like you basically bake the wood. Have you had any stress issues yet?

Again, its very cool. Nice timber frame work. That shop is huge!
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

serg

Thanks for the nice review!
Without the help of the crane ship bad.
Operation walls of the house looking for, the process of stable geometry is good. No problem.
Yes of course, thermo technology provides 165 g C under positive pressure.
I want to ask The you have machines to do Timberfreym mechanism? Increase productivity, today makes Arthur Timberfreym handmade.
Demand today is. Timberfreym Russia in the new technology of construction of wooden houses. St. Petersburg district wants to build these homes, the task of increasing productivity.
Serg

PartTimeJack

Wish you were over here, would love to have a house that size built in 90 days from timbers.
Just a Farmer learnin to be a Jack.

serg

ENGLISH ONLY. Repost in English if you wish. You should know better than that here @serg 

Thank You Sponsors!