iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ez boardwalk

Started by addicted, August 01, 2010, 09:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

addicted

Anyone located near the southeast Michigan area with an EZ Boardwalk?  I've been looking around for small mills and the EZ seems to have some features that I'd be interested in, if only I could see those features at work.
Thanks in advance
Rusty

fishpharmer

I'm not really answering your question.  But I know you can call EZ and they will tell you if there is a mill nearby.  Most mill manufacturers will do that for you.  Unless the owner asks not to have their name given out.  Hopefully someone will correct me if that's wrong info.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Fil-Dill

Give Mr. Zimmerman a call. I have visited with him several times, before buying mine. He will be more than happy to help you find one close,if possible, with more than 500 sold all over the US.
EZ boardwalk 40

paul case

i have one and i am near southwest        missouri .   what features is it that you would like to know about?pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Thank You Sponsors!