iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whats Fuel Prices In Your Area?

Started by GF, July 08, 2005, 08:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Al_Smith

Propane ,Ottawa Ohio $1.69 on a leased  tank with a nickel off if the bill is paid in ten days . $1.59 on an owned tank .  I went through about 400 gallon last year ,wood burner ya know . 8)

GRANITEstateMP

Just paid $2.89 a gallon propane to top the house tank off (stove, hot water, and if heat kicks on cause I didn't fill the stove). $3.09 for 87 at the fuel pump yesterday near Concord, NH
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

Ljohnsaw

$4.09 for regular but if you go to depressed neighborhoods, as low as $3.89. Propane swap tanks $25!!!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

moodnacreek

Gas as low as $2.96 but going up. Red fuel about the same.

Chuck White

For a while, 87 octane was $3.39, but about a week ago it went back up to $3.49!

I just don't understand why there is so much diversity in the prices around the states, but I lay it mostly to the cost of delivery!

Funny, when the news says the price may go up here, it goes up almost overnight, but when it says the price will be dropping, it takes quite a while for it to be noticeable here at the pump.  :huh?  
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

lurk

You guys have got it good over there.  It's about £1.51 per Litre here in the UK. Costs me an arm and leg to fill my car.  ffsmiley
My FF Gallery
TGMForum The Garden Machinery Forum

tino

Quote from: lurk on February 18, 2024, 10:19:58 AMYou guys have got it good over there.  It's about £1.51 per Litre here in the UK. Costs me an arm and leg to fill my car.  ffsmiley

I assume you mean Diesel? It's £1.39 p/L for Unleaded down here on the South Coast. 

Ljohnsaw

Last fall, prices were to drop because of switching to winter blend (less additives) but would be offset by lower production because of plant shutdowns for yearly maintenance.

Now they are getting ready to switch back to summer blend in 2 weeks. Prices are already climbing because of yearly maintenance starting...

smiley_thumbsdown
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

lurk

Quote from: tino on February 18, 2024, 11:06:10 AM
Quote from: lurk on February 18, 2024, 10:19:58 AMYou guys have got it good over there.  It's about £1.51 per Litre here in the UK. Costs me an arm and leg to fill my car.  ffsmiley

I assume you mean Diesel? It's £1.39 p/L for Unleaded down here on the South Coast. 

Yes, sorry tino it was for Diesel. Mind you, not a lot different for Petrol here in Essex.  I will check tomorrow.
My FF Gallery
TGMForum The Garden Machinery Forum

customsawyer

If my math is right, that makes it close to $8.00/gallon? Give or take a bit
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

OlJarhead

That's $1.91/liter which translates to $7.16/US Gallon (3.75l to the US gallon vs. 4l to the imperial gallon).

Yikes, that's terrible!  Here where we pay more than most, it's around $3.59/US Gallon for unleaded.  Diesel is still running over $4/gal
2016 LT40HD26 and Mahindra 5010 W/FEL WM Hundred Thousand BF Club Member

Thank You Sponsors!