The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Chainsawr, The Worlds Largest Inventory of Chainsaw Parts

Smith Sawmill Service

Author Topic: eclassic 2300 reaction chember temperature issue  (Read 632 times)

Offline jdman18

• Share Post
eclassic 2300 reaction chember temperature issue
« on: November 07, 2013, 11:13:58 PM »
I was cleaning my stove this evening and had my controller turn off. I was cleaning the inside and the reaction chamber. when I turned my controller back on it was showing a reaction chamber temperature of 2.51 with no fire. I looked at the thermocoupler and a I may have bumped it with my shovel when I was cleaning it. now I have done this before while I was emptying the reaction chamber and have had no issues. I started a new fire and when I got every thing going when I closed the by pass door the temperature started coming down from 2.51.  The lowest I seen it was about 1.25 after it had been running for a few minutes. one of two things have happened. First when I shut the controller of and restarted it had an issue and would not read right. I did the unplug the connector at the back of the controller and now change when I turn it back one. second something could have happed to the thermocouple while I was cleaning it. if it is the thermocouple has any one replaced the thermocoupler. I looked a little tonight in how to repair it but could not find it. if any one has replace this coupler and could you tell me how you did it. tomorrow I think I will call central boiler  and see if they have any ideas. as of right now stove is still working just burns in the high mode all the time. any help would be appreciated. thanks ryan   

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
What is the part number for the EClassic 2300 reaction chamber upgrade kit?

Started by stumper on Firewood and Wood Heating

1 Replies
Last post October 01, 2016, 06:47:37 PM
by stratford 50
xx
Water in reaction chamber eclassic

Started by ecrane99 on Firewood and Wood Heating

15 Replies
Last post November 11, 2009, 04:47:03 PM
by ecrane99
xx
Reaction Chamber Fire brick -Eclassic