iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A bad scare

Started by sawguy21, June 22, 2014, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

Karen had been feeling listless lately, sleeping a lot and no appetite. She thought it was her meds, she is type 2 diabetic, a cancer survivor and has arthritis. She saw her doctor Monday, he said it was her heart (she had an attack in 2007) but didn't seem alarmed.
Tuesday morning she called me, was in so much pain she had summoned an ambulance. By the time I found what hospital she was in and arrived, they had inserted two stents. These guys don't fool around. :o
She came home yesterday in good spirits but will have to slow down for a while. She tends to push, feels guilty letting me help with house work, but she better get used to it.
If anyone has similar symptoms GET TO A DOCTOR. Don't ignore the signs. We are so thankful she was able to summon help before blacking out or I might have come home to a corpse.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Magicman

Thankfully is sounds like the correct steps were taken.  I wish you both the best during her recovery.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

we are wishing her a fast recovery 

thecfarm

Lucky her and you. Seem like our house is cleaner in the winter months than now. I'm outside until just dark and she is outside more too. As I say,I did not come to see your house.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!