iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

RETIRED -- Forestry Forum Hats Now Available

Started by Kitty, August 22, 2016, 10:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevegee58

Do you still have some of the #7, red plaids available? Let me know how to order from you. Thanks, Steve G.

Sedgehammer

I'd vote for some of these if possible next run and I'd buy a hat made out of oil waxed canvas. Any one else like it?

Necessity is the engine of drive

dgdrls

Quote from: Sedgehammer on April 13, 2020, 06:51:19 PM
I'd vote for some of these if possible next run and I'd buy a hat made out of oil waxed canvas. Any one else like it?

Yes,  very much.
D

bwstout

home built mill

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Tom King

Quote from: ljohnsaw on August 22, 2016, 11:01:36 PM
I paid for mine.  You should instruct PayPal users to click on "send money to friends and family" and NOT "business or goods" so you will not be hit with a service fee.
If you want to keep using Paypal, that might not be such a good idea for buying goods.

DR_Buck

Pay pal is a business.   As such, they charge fees to stay in business.     You as a buyer DO NOT pay a transaction fee.   We (Kitty) pays the fee as the seller.    That is our cost of doing business and is factored in.    If you use the "friends and family" choice you do not receive Paypal's protections for guaranteed delivery.  That is your choice.   

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

DR_Buck

Quote from: Stephen1 on December 17, 2020, 09:10:03 PM
I'd be in for a oil canvas hat also
@Stephen1 
Until we get the "shopping cart" function set up on our web site all orders will need to be made using the Forestry Forum private message (PM) system.  Message should be addressed to 'Kitty'.   The following methods are acceptable for making payment.

* If using a credit card please include your evening telephone number with your order.  We will call you for the credit card information.
     Please Do Not PM Credit Card Information

**  For check or money orders, hats will ship after receipt of payment.

When sending PM for your order please specify

----    PayPal payments should be made to sew4u@kittizkreations.com    PayPal users please click on "send money to friends and family" and NOT "business or goods"   ---

DR_Buck

Effective Immediately -  Due to increased shipping costs and changes in US Postal regulations concerning mail to non-U.S. addresses hat orders will be limited to where the recipient has a valid USPS approved address and Zip code.    

Thank your government for the efficiency improvements that have required this change.   Creation of online postage for non-US address now requires completing separate automated customs forms (even for gifts) that require recipients full name, address, email and phone numbers, none of which ends up on the printed label.  Instead, the postage software prints the address for a USPS/Customs clearing house in NJ.  Then somehow the USPS/Customs Service magically translate the bar code to get it to the actual recipient (we hope).  

Here is what the last label to Canada looked like.  

Stephen1

I am guessing sometime this year I might see my new hat!
Thanks Kitty
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

zoefoster

awesome hats I also want to get this embroidery on my 

Jeff

Im sure you would spammer. GOOD BYE!  TOOK 2 POSTS TO CATCH THIS ONE.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!