iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT70 with the DCS remote operator station Pictures

Started by logs2lumber, March 26, 2015, 03:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

logs2lumber

If any one that has the dcs remote operator station with joy stick could take a picture of the remotes and of the inside of the power box where it runs to i would greatly appreciate that. just when every yall would have time. Thanks

MartyParsons

Hello,
What issue are you having? I do not have one here to take a picture of but I may help if I know what you are doing or having issues .
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

YoungStump

Don't have a pic of inside the box but here's one of the control station.

Echo Enterprises 45HD2 production series band mill, Cook's Edger, sawing mostly pallet cants, rr ties, and grade lumber.

YoungStump

Are you wanting a pic of the inside of the hydraulic box which is where the control cable runs to? I can try to get a pic of what you need tomorrow.
Echo Enterprises 45HD2 production series band mill, Cook's Edger, sawing mostly pallet cants, rr ties, and grade lumber.

kensfarm

Wow.. that's a nice setup to be operating.. pretty cool. 

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

logs2lumber

Thanks young stump   yes that's a awesome setup  very nice

Marty a friend has just recently bought a used one and it was damaged and some wiring in missing I will just him to contact y'all at woodmizer

MartyParsons

Hello,
I can email you a wiring diagram. I need the revision of the mill and the year. Electric or Diesel.
The wires are all numbered. What exactly is missing?
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Thank You Sponsors!