May 3 and 4th, 2013 Hamburg, NY

Started by Hud-Son Forest Equipment, April 24, 2013, 03:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hud-Son Forest Equipment

May 3 and 4

Northern Forest Products Expo
Erie County Fairgrounds
Hamburg, NY Hud-Son Forest Equipment

For directions or more information about this show call 800-765-SAWS or email: eric@hud-son.com

Eric, Kenny, and Nichole will be there to answer and demo for you!!!
"There are no secrets to success. It is the results of preperation, hard work, and learning from failures"

purple otter

Is it open to the public? Would it be kid-friendly? How much is admission? Thanks!
Hudson Oscar 228 on homebuilt trailer, Kubota B2320 with homebuilt forks,Stihl 028 Super & 029 Super, Solar Kiln .

thecfarm

Yes,it's open to the public and the kids will love it.

http://www.nefpexpo.net/Windex.htm

This should give you the info you want. I think it's $7 at the door. I registered early for the one in Bangor ME and it was free. It's a great day to look at logging stuff,wood splitters,sawmills being shown off and sawing logs. Really anything to do with wood. Furnaces,wood processors,wood shaving machines,grinders and chippers. At Bangor they had a  BIG chipper there,800hp. I spend the whole day there. Go and you will enjoy it. If you don't,than you don't like wood toys.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

saxon0364

Im going up Friday and take a look around. :)
Nothing wrong with quiet.

purple otter

Hudson Oscar 228 on homebuilt trailer, Kubota B2320 with homebuilt forks,Stihl 028 Super & 029 Super, Solar Kiln .

Hud-Son Forest Equipment

Thank you to all that came to visit Hud-Son at the show. We had a great showing and most importantely a wonderful time!!!
"There are no secrets to success. It is the results of preperation, hard work, and learning from failures"

Thank You Sponsors!