iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Diesel on the Rise

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, March 30, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Hey @reedco I have stayed at the city park in Douglas many times.  Even caught a few Rainbows out of the N. Platte River and took an Antelope or two at Bill.  Even ate a few Prime Ribs at Clementines.  ;D  
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

reedco

Born in Douglas  Went to country school at Bill for 8 years. Worked the oilfields a big part of my life. Allways did better when fuel was higher so I am on the other side of this discussion. But 100.00 crude is to much. also makes things really crazy.  traffic, rent etc.
Not many trees

Magicman

That means that you are a member of the Bill Yacht Club.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Logger RK

And with are refinery blowing up & burned for a day,it won't lower the price I'm sure. Even though it was asphalt that burned. Or that's what they said was burning. My Niece & Nephew were both working there at the time,so maybe they'll know,The Rest Of Story 

Thank You Sponsors!