iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stay close to the garden

Started by Don P, December 04, 2022, 12:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don P

Cause its a crazy world out there. I saw some barrels for sale along the road on my way home the other day and got a couple. I think I'll stick to butter on my toast.

I'm sure it stands a chance of being ok for a barn cat but for something you expect to go for a century?
Those are all the gluten free, non gmo, "this is good stuff" labels on the right side. I have never squeezed an esterified propoxylated glycerine nut... knowingly  :D.

tule peak timber

Do you remember Olestra? The ads on TV touting minor seepage issues?

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

SwampDonkey

I'll eat lard by the pale, but not dehydrogented and modified coconut palm oil. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

barbender

I remember a diet pill in Walmart once that they were pushing pretty hard. It said said if you used it and ate oily foods you may experience some seepage. I try to avoid anything that causes me that problem😂
Too many irons in the fire

OntarioAl

Seepage ? Seepage?
Ok
I know "wet farts"
;D
Cheers
Al
Al Raman

Southside

I can't think of the name of it at the moment but good ole Billy Gates has a new concoction out that seals veggies, keeps them fresh, human edible, and somehow organic approval.

Amazing what goes into our food.
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

newoodguy78

Apeel is the product name I believe. 

Southside

You're right. Why aren't you focused on the shooting lane?  :D
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
White Oak Meadows

newoodguy78

Sitting a field edge tonight. Patiently waiting for the last light, with a very fidgety 11 yo. beside me. Should of worked him harder so he could sit still.  :D :D

Southside

Tell him I saw the owner of those sheds last evening in that group. 
JD Processor
Riehl Edger
White Oak Meadows

Thank You Sponsors!