iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

lawn mower help

Started by tnlogger, July 13, 2006, 12:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnlogger

wal now lets see I bought an antque dixson 421 zero turn mower when I movered to the new house.
the mower works like a champ   but  the cones need to be adjusted on it and even though the local dealer is a freind of mine he laughed at me and said it wasn't worth his time to mess with it. But he would sell me the whole drive for 600.00 and me put it on. Now the cones and rods are in good shape I just need to shorten the thow so it wont bottom out.
does anyone have a shop manual that they could scan or tell me how to do this? ???
gene

DanG

I may be able to help ya out, Gene.  Whats a cone? ???
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

tnlogger

I just knowd it  :D if i can get paul over here to help me this week end I'll take the body off and get a pic of them. there are 4 cones i think on it two for each wheel. if ya push one handle ahead and der other one back you go in circles  ;D
I just dont know how to adjust them and from checking today you have to be a dixon dealer to get the book on how to do it  :-\ Ifin it were a wood mizer I'd have a book by now  ;D
gene

Thank You Sponsors!