iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

pancakes

Started by ohsoloco, November 14, 2007, 08:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohsoloco

Well, I just spent the last ten minutes looking for the "pancakes for supper" thread.  There's only one page to the food section so far, and I just couldn't find it.  A search didn't turn anything up either.  Then I remembered the crash archive  ::)

I had bacon, eggs (over easy in the bacon grease with fresh cracked black pepper and a little salt) and pancakes for lunch today.  That is, like, one of my favorite meals....EVAH!  :D

Had buttermilk pancakes (that's the only kind I'll make anymore) with some butter and real maple syrup on one of them.  Then I remembered that I have sour cream in the fridge.  The second one got lots of butter and some sour cream on it.  That was just downright tasty  :)

WDH

Pancakes are great.  The blueberry ones at the 2007 Pig Roast with BB Toms homemade maple syrup were maybe the best that I ever had :).  One can be a pig at a Pig Roast ::).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!