iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Restricting who can view photos??

Started by Warbird, January 20, 2009, 08:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

Hey guys, is there a way to restrict who can view pictures I've uploaded?  For instance, I would like to make it so that some pics can only be viewed by folks I trust.  Maybe there is a way to only allow certain forums the ability to view the pics?

*edit* Nevermind.  I just found where I can put a password on an album.  So I'll do that and just give the passwd to the folks I want to be able to view it.  I'm glad this functionality exists.  :)

Jeff

Actually, I would have disabled that if I had noticed. The reason for the gallery is not for personal storage of photos. If it was, we would soon run out of room. Its so we can place relevant photos within posts for everyone to view and so we know that they will be there in the future.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Warbird

Oh, okay.  I just wanted to share these photos with members only, on a particular board.  Didn't want just anyone to be able to view them.

Jeff

Your best bet for that would be to shoot those people an email. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Warbird

No problem, Jeff.  I put them up anyway and didn't passwd them.  Thanks for having the photos area and for making it easier to upload pics now.