iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wildlife Photography

Started by pappy, September 14, 2009, 12:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Sent to me from a cyber friend, I'm not sure how he got it...

to nice not to share !!   8) enjoy  8) 

salut and peace,
pappy

Message within the email;

Hello all,

On our return flight from Anchorage/Denali, we were sitting behind a man who is a professional photographer. He had just sent 18 days in Denali (with a special use permit) capturing the animals of Denali. His pix are amazing..

We asked how we could see his work and he gave us his web site URL(below). NOTE: when you go to his web site be sure your browser is on "full screen", move you mouse over "Portfolio" at the upper part of the screen and a drop-down menu will appear with galleries of the various animals he's photographed. After you click on an animal type, the gallery will load. At the bottom right side of the screen click on "Slideshow" and all the pix of that critter will scroll by.

The main indigenous animals of Denaliare: Bear (Grizz & Black), Caribou, Reindeer, Moose, Fox, Lynx cat, Beaver, Trumpeter Swans, Bald Eagles, and other smaller critters.. No Elk, Mulies, or White Tails..

Enjoy and share with others..

Jack

www.donaldmjones.com

"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Tom

Jeff

Sure are, made me late for my saw job this morning. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Onthesauk

I've bookmarked to go back when I've got more time.  Some beautiful stuff!
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

gary

Some nice pictures. Can you imagine the time it took to get them.

Tom

Probably 250th of a second each.  :D :D :D

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

We were there in '07.   Word is "that if you ever go to Alaska, you never come all of the way back home"..... :D  We were there a month, but needed 2 or 3.....Maybe again someday.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!