iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hydraulic oil cooler

Started by timberjack 450, March 10, 2013, 07:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberjack 450

Does anyone know where I could find a hydraulic cooler for my log truck? I have been trying the local junkyards,but no luck. Also should I put it on the feed side or the return?
90 450 Timberjack, JD 650 G dozer, Hitachi 120 excavator, 2400 morbark chipper, 85 Western star log truck,and a 22-22 Blockbuster processor
Almost forgot, and a very patient woman

PAFaller

Did you try Hubler Bros in Clearfield PA? Im pretty sure they set up my friends truck, and he has an auxillary cooler. He uses his truck to load rail cars a couple days a week and that can put some heat in the system. I know some days its a steady flow of trucks and he never gets down off the loader. If they dont have what you are looking for they would probably know who does.
It ain't easy...

CTL logger

What kind of loader? Try Portville truck in Portville ny I bought one from them for a serco once.7169338752

snowstorm

the cooler must go on the low pressure side. its life span would only be a min. or 2 on the pressure side.

DaleK

Try a tractor wrecking yard or see if any farm equipment dealers have some parts tractors or combines sitting around that would have a big enough cooler
Hud-Son Oscar 330
Wallenstein FX110
Echo chainsaws and a whole bunch of tractors

Thank You Sponsors!