iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

bogie trouble

Started by 1270d, September 25, 2013, 08:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1270d

Working on getting one here from Scotland.  Sounds like its a go.  Hope to have it in a week or so.

barbender

Have you guys been down this whole time, or do you have another forwarder?
Too many irons in the fire

1270d

We have a fabtek 346 for backup. 

furltech

1270d

Its  on a boat heading this way.   Must be the slow boat from china though.   I was thinking maybe the end of the month we would have it but its not looking promising.  Haven't heard from the customs broker recently.

ETHURSTON

Just happened to pick up this thread by a google search. Did you purchase the bogies from Jas P Wilson? were you satisfied with your experience as far as what you thought you were getting and what you actually got? It is understandable on the sea shipping. Just curious of any other thoughts you might have about the experience.

1270d

Yes it was Jas P Wilson.  The guy I dealt with was named Keith Freemantle.   They were very helpful, communication was fine, and the parts were what I wanted and as advertised. 
Shipping did end up being very slow.   I pay the extra for air freight if it ever happens again.
There was some rust internally but it wasn't a big deal since I had a whole unit full of parts.  May have been from salt air during shipping or sitting in Wilson's yard.  Not sure

Thank You Sponsors!