iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New job site pics from today

Started by CCC4, June 30, 2014, 05:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCC4

Just trying out uploading pics on here. Been burning through several units lately and decided I had some good pics from the one I started today. If this works I will post up some timber pics 2moro.

Well...I got them uploaded into my gallery but can't figure out how to get them out...yes, I'm a loser!

cfarm...HELP! LOL!

thecfarm

Here you go Big Guy.

I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture. Somewheres I think it says to add 10,000 to your user number or something like that to make a clickable icon to your gallery under your user name. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

Quote from: thecfarm on June 30, 2014, 07:28:55 PM
Here you go Big Guy.

I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture. Somewheres I think it says to add 10,000 to your user number or something like that to make a clickable icon to your gallery under your user name. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed.
thecfarm you and beenthere should be getting 10,000 put in your bank for all the times you guys have helped us put pics on here  I know u helped me 2 times  :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)  thanks for helping others  coxy

thecfarm

Tom helped me,I'm just passing his help on.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

IcePick

Lets see them Clint!  Love viewing pictures, especially from a real deal full time timber cutter.  Hope all is well.  How come you aint on that other site anymore?
Trying to support myself and a family working with trees since 1998.

CCC4

I sincerely appreciate the help cfarm...I just cant figure out what I'm doing wrong. Well...for one thing it's 3:30 in the morning..been up a couple hours with a hurt left hand and I'm listening to the rain,,,knowing I am probably going to miss work today and I'm excessively frustrated.  :D

CCC4

Quote from: IcePick on July 01, 2014, 10:01:56 PM
Lets see them Clint!  Love viewing pictures, especially from a real deal full time timber cutter.  Hope all is well.  How come you aint on that other site anymore?

Hey man! Yeh....IDK really, just haven't been over there for a while. I stop in and hang out with the wild bunch as of late but haven't logged in across the street in months. You still cutt'n with Bitz? Tell him I said hiya...well heck I guess I could just call him!  :) Stay safe man!

thecfarm

They are in your gallery. Here's one.

Stephen Alford

Found the problem cfarm, there is a "hole" in his gallery.   :D

logon

thecfarm

Ed_K

That first one must be one heck of a cliff  :o hope that hole isn't the way down ;D .
Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!